Montag, 31. März 2014

Today is Release Date no April joke;)

Finally the playable version is done. I think since i started the project it took forever to fix Bugs.
And improve the overall experience.

I am honest its a pretty simple game. Being indie and using Unity was not that easy as i excepted.
For a first Unity game with some help it went good. I had alot of troubles.

I wanted alot of times to give and just close the project;) I want to thank you everybody.

The great support and work from the Artist Kin Ng help from Jordan with prototyping etc.
For the awesome UI from Stanislav and for the great work on my Icon from Adam.

Take care i will frequently update the game. Soon coming to iOS too i just need to add Gamecenter!

Goggle Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agentrush







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen